Last Updated: November 23, 2021
Please read this Policy carefully. By clicking “accept” or otherwise accessing and using the Site and Services, you agree that you have read and understand this Policy and that you accept and consent to the privacy practices (and any uses and disclosures of information about you) that are described in this Policy.
When do we collect your information?
Dom’s collects information relating to you and your use of the Site and Services in order to provide services and features that are responsive to your needs. We collect personal information in the following ways:
- Directly from you. We collect information from you when you register an account or place an order with us, submit reviews, content, or information to the Site, fill out a form, complete a survey, request information, send us an email or other communication, speak with us on the telephone, or otherwise interact with us or the Site or Services.
- From other third-party sources. We may receive information about you from our third-party partners and service providers who help us to provide services to you, including the Site and Services.
- Automatically as you navigate the Site. Information collected automatically as you use and navigate the Site may include usage details, IP address, and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
What information do we collect?
Information you provide to us. We collect the information you provide directly to us when you access and use the Site and Services, including, but not limited to, your:
- First and last name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Physical Address
- Billing and payment information
- Order information and history
- Account information (including username and password)
- Information regarding your utilization of the Services
- Survey or form responses
- Any other content or information that you submit to or store within the Site
Information sent to us by web browsers. We and our third-party service providers collect information that is sent to us automatically by your web browser or device. This information may include your IP address, the identity of your Internet service provider, the name and version of your operating system, the name and version of your browser, the date and time of your visit (and the number of your visits), the pages you visit, the length of your visit, average time spent, and the websites you visit before coming to and after leaving the Site. The information we receive may depend on your browser or device settings.
The information we receive from your web browser and/or device is not, in and of itself, personally identifiable. Generally, we use this information in the aggregate to help us improve the Site and make it more compatible with the technology used by our visitors. However, we may combine it with other information in an attempt to identify you or we may combine it with information that does identify you. We may also review our server logs for security purposes – for example, to detect intrusions into our network – and we might share our server logs, which contain visitors’ IP addresses, with the appropriate investigative authorities who could use that information to trace and identify you.
Information collected by cookies and other technologies. We use “cookies” and other tracking technologies to collect information and support certain features of the Site. Cookies are identifiers we transfer to your device that allow us to recognize your device and tell us how and when pages and features in our Site and Services are visited and by how many people.
How do we use your information?
We process information in order to provide the Site and Services to you and any additional services you request, as well as to communicate with you. The precise purposes for which your personal information is processed will be determined by the request, and by applicable laws, regulatory guidance, and professional standards.
Generally, we use the information we collect from you to:
- Provide the Site, Services, and any other information or services you request to you.
- Support the Site, Services, and our business. For example, we may use your information to respond to inquiries regarding our products, services, and other offerings, and troubleshoot any issues with the Site or Services.
- Manage our business needs, such as operating, monitoring, analyzing, and improving the Services and the Site’s performance and functionality. For example, we analyze website user behavior and conduct research and analysis about the way you and other users use the Site and Services.
- Manage risk and protect the Site. We use data to better protect the Site, Services, and you by helping to detect and prevent fraud and abuse of the Site and Services.
- Tailor our offerings, and the offerings of our third-party partners, to your preferences and apparent interests.
- Improve the Site, Services, and our business, and develop new products and services.
- Maintain our records.
- Market, promote, and provide information regarding our and/or our third-party partners’ products, services, and other offerings.
- Conduct processing necessary to fulfill other contractual obligations for you.
- Comply with our other contractual, legal, and regulatory obligations. We will use your information as necessary to enforce the terms of the Site and Services, to address emergency situations, and to comply with our other contractual obligations and all applicable laws and regulations.
- Carry out other purposes for which you provide your consent. For example, we will use your information for other purposes which are disclosed to you at the time your information is collected or for purposes which can be inferred from or are obvious given the circumstances of collection.
- Please see below for information about the choices you have about the ways we use your information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or transfer your information to third parties, except in the circumstances described below.
Third-Party Service Providers
We may disclose your information to our vendors and other third-party service providers, such as website hosts, analytics providers, and payment processors, that help us support features on the Site and provide our Services to you. Further, our online service providers may implement technologies that allow for the collection of personally identifiable information over time and across websites. We may also disclose aggregated, de-identified information, and analyses and reports derived from such information, to our service providers. These service providers are responsible for their own compliance with data protection laws.
Legal Requirements and Business Transfers
We may disclose your information: (i) if we are required to do so by law, legal process, statute, rule, regulation, or professional standard, or to respond to a subpoena, search warrant, or other government official request; (ii) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss; (iii) in connection with an investigation of a complaint, security threat, or suspected or actual illegal activity; (iv) in connection with an internal audit; or (v) in the event that Dom’s is subject to mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures, sales of assets, reorganizations, divestitures, dissolutions, bankruptcies, liquidations, or other types of business transactions. In these types of transactions, your information (including personal information) may be shared, sold, or transferred, and it may be used subsequently by a third party.
What choices do you have about your information?
We offer certain choices about how we communicate with you and what information we obtain about you and share with others.
Account. If you have created an account on the Site, you can update, modify, or delete certain of your account information and preferences after you log into your account using the features and functionalities available there.
Email preferences. You may opt out from receiving any promotional or informational emails from us by following the instructions for unsubscribing in the emails we send to you or by contacting us at the email address below. However, you cannot opt out of any transactional emails related to your account registration or transactions with or relating to the Site.
Do Not Track. While we take all reasonable steps to protect the privacy of our website visitors, we cannot promise that the current limitations of our online applications programming will address every browser setting or honor every personal browser preference. In particular, we have not implemented the necessary program changes to honor “Do Not Track” or “DNT” browser signals. As our online applications programming is refined, we will take all reasonable steps to honor such requests in the future. Please return to this Policy for further updates on this topic.
Cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can change your browser’s settings to disable all or certain cookies if you wish. Please be aware that if you change the preferences on your device to prevent or limit your device’s acceptance of cookies, this may prevent you from taking advantage of some of the features on the Site.
Visitors from jurisdictions outside the United States visit the Site at their own choice and risk.
If you are not a resident of the United States, you acknowledge and agree that we may collect and use your personal information outside your home jurisdiction, and that we may store your personal information in the United States or elsewhere. Please note that the level of legal protection provided in the United States from which you may access the Site may not be as stringent as that under privacy standards or the privacy laws of other countries, possibly including your home jurisdiction.
How long do we retain your information?
We will keep your information for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes described in this Policy, unless a longer retention period is permitted or required by law.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may link to third-party products or services on or through the Site or Services. These third parties have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. We urge you to read the privacy policies of other websites before submitting any information to those websites.
How do we protect your information?
Dom’s has implemented reasonable physical, technical, and administrative security standards to protect your information from unauthorized loss, misuse, alteration, or destruction. We strive to protect your personal information against unauthorized access, use, or disclosure, using security technologies and procedures, such as encryption and limited access. Only authorized individuals access your personal information, and they may receive training about the importance of protecting personal information. However, no system or procedures are entirely secure or failsafe, and we do not guarantee the security of your information.
Do we collect information from children?
The Site and Services are not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any information to or on the Site or Services. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are under 18 do not use or provide any information on the Site or Services or on or through any of their features, including your name or email address. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any questions, or to request further information regarding this Policy, please contact us at email@example.com.
Changes to this Policy
It is our policy to post any changes we make to this Policy on this page. If we make material changes to how we treat our users’ information, we will notify you by e-mail to the primary e-mail address you have provided to us and/or possibly through a notice on our Site’s home page. The date this Policy was last revised is identified at the top of the page. You are responsible for ensuring we have an up-to-date active and deliverable e-mail address for you, and for periodically visiting the Site and this Policy to check for any changes.